Frazzle

dmswartzfager

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wmlcml6

I'm so sorry for your loss of Frazzle. At the same time, I am thankful that you and your DH were there for Frazzle when he needed someone the most. I think you must be very nice people to speak so kindly and sympathetically of the others involved in his life before you.

Rest in Peace, Frazzle.

Guest DoofBert

Run Free Frazzle....you touched us more than you know.

Big hugs to your family! You climbed into the hearts of some very special people, Frazzle. But then again, you knew that big guy!

We'll be sure to look for your Grandma and Grandpa at PSP...

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

The story of how Frazzle came to your family brought tears to my eyes--tears of sorrow for the pains and trials of his first Mom, and tears of delight that Frazzle found a second loving home. What a special boy. Hugs to you and prayers for comfort in your grief.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest RooRoo

Oh!! :( Many of us had the pleasure of meeting Frazzle and his family during the Greyhound Adoption Expo weekend last month in Massachusetts.

Frazzle joined us on Sunday morning for the Pursuit of Knowledge walk through the woods of Wheaton Farm. I really think he enjoyed every bumpity bump over the ground roots and pine needles of the forest. He soaked up the warmth of the sun under his canopy, smiling along the way...

Frazzle 6/17/07

Expowalk01.jpg

Expowalk38.jpg

Guest EMcElfresh

I met Frazzle at the greyhound expo last month, and he was such a joy. My friend and I tittered about the "charming gentleman in the grey-waggin" - we especially loved his "Sultan" outfit...he was a special dog, and though I only got to meet him once, he and and his family touched my life - the love they had for each other was amazing. Run free dear Fraz.

Guest dwolfe711

Deanna and Brian - we are so sorry to hear about Frazzle - we just got back from the Kentucky Festival last night and I am catching up on board posts this morning. What can we say? You have adopted two of the sweetest senior returns that GPA-MD has ever had up for adoption - and you have given them the absolute best loving home they ever could have imagined. Unfortunately when we adopt these sweet seniors, we know we will not have as much time with them as we want or need. You gave both Marcus and Frazzle the best time of their lives - and you doted on them through their illness and aging. We loved them both and always looked for them at grey events so we could dote on them ourselves! We are so sorry that Frazzle has now gone to the Bridge to join Marcus. What sweeties they both were. They are now free from age and illness and pain and are playing and running free with their brother Tyler, who went to the Bridge way too young. You are all in our thoughts and prayers and we hope that when the time if right, you will open your hearts to another sweet senior who needs your love - :wub:

Donna (and Dave)

Oh Deanna, I'm so sorry. I just got back into town and am only now reading this. The second I saw Frazzle's name in the medical section I was worried. I truly am sorry for your loss. Others have already said it more eloquently than I can, but you truly could not have done one more thing to keep Frazzle happy and as healthy as possible in the time that you had him. He was well loved as he left thanks to you and Brian.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

What a lucky boy he was, to have been so loved twice in a lifetime! Your stories of Frazzle always made me smile. I hope the memories always do the same for you...run free, sweet boy! :f_white :f_white :(

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

:grouphug

I'm so sorry, Deanna & Brian....

I love you, Frazzle Dazzle

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest jessicaksu125

I remember meeting Frazzle at Raynham and being taken in by those sweet, sweet eyes. I told everyone back home about this dog with owners that were so wonderful that they got a cart for him so he could still enjoy the greyhound events in his old age.

I am so sorry for your loss. God speed, Frazzle. :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink