Bounty Boon bladder cancer/prostate cancer

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K9_Lady
:grouphug Donna, I am in tears reading this. Please...if you need anything send me an e-mail. We are all here for you and our arms are wrapped around you. Gentle kisses to Bounty.

Thinking of you and your sweetest boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I will say now this was in the back of my mind from the get go, yet I so was hoping for a differnt outcome.

I am so sorry Donna, I am devastated for you. No words will change things for you, just know we are here for you and we care so very much. :grouphug

Edited by gazehund

Guest Tenderhearts

I am so so sorry! :cry1 Holding both of you close to my heart in thought and prayers :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

I am numb :cry1PLEASE call me if there is ANYTHING I can do!!!!!!! :grouphug Even if there isn't anything I can do and you just need to talk, call me :grouphug

DAMMIT :sad1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm so sorry. I will be keeping you and Bounty in my thoughts.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I am so sorry Donna. :( Such a ** diagnosis. I have lost two to cancer, and it sucks.

If they find that it is the spleen and they decide on hemangiosarcoma, watch for Bounty to have problems breathing. With my Rex, the tumors in his lungs began to pop, and he couldn't breathe. I kept pain meds on board until it was time for him to go.

Again, I am so sorry for the diagnosis. Hugs to you and sweet kisses to Bounty Boon.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest meandmygreys

Just read this entire thread and am devestated...I kept hoping as I read each page that progess would appear..Hugs to you and Bounty...Do what you can.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Thanks everyone...I just called and checked on him. I figured it would be harder for him to see me so I didn't go over there. They still don't have a time on the ultrasound. They are working him in but since he isn't in immediate danger they don't think it will be until later today. I just want to go pick him up but feel like I need the ultrasound results to find closure.

Everytime I think I am all cried out I find I am not. I have nothing to do today but knew work wouldn't be possible. Maybe I will go get some movies.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021