Erin Mcfuzzybutt

Guest KennelMom

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Heather and Ken, tears flowing here for you.

Your wworld was a better place for having Erin in it.

Erin's world was better for having you in it.

I will always think of her Loogie picture, she was the best.

:bighug to you both

Edited by PhillyPups

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather and Ken :grouphug I dont even know what to say.... Im so sorry :grouphug

Run Free Erin :gh_run

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Erin. There will be a new star in the heavens tonight.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Erin. There is never enough time. May your memories bring you peace.

Run free, sweet Erin.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest Winterwish

Oh my gosh KennelMom,I'm so,so sorry! Sending my deepest condolences to you and your husband,and to all your beautiful greyhounds. :grouphug

Run and play free lovely Erin ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:candle

Guest how888

Heather and Ken, my heart is aching for you. You two are tops on my list of greyhound owners and just know Erin will be forever in everyone's heart. Just know she is a rainbow away and I pray you get a sign soon. God Bless both of you for all those beautiful greys you take care of and know Erin will be watching over each and everyone of them from now on. May your beautiful memories bring some comfort to you at this time. Godspeed sweet angel Erin.

Linda and Nike

I'm so sorry Heather. Erin was such a sweetie.

Erin, if you see a big silvery brindle grey-boy up there over the rainbow that's our Comet. He's kinda shy but he'll be a good friend to you.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest vagreys

I think I had the pleasure of meeting Erin, once, when y'all dropped in at one of the picnics. I'm so sorry for your loss. When one of these amazing hounds passes, I think there should be someone there to announce their arrival. They deserve that, I think. We won't forget.

{{{{{{{{{{Heather & Ken}}}}}}}}}}

She's young again now, and telling everybody how much fun and how much love she had at your house.

Godspeed, Erin.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest houndstooth4

I'm sorry! She is one of the hounds that I always looked for pictures of on the board. She always had such a sweet expression. :angelwings:f_pink

Guest GiJenn51

Heather and Ken,

I'm so sorry to hear about Erin. I know from yout posts, how special she was. She weill NEVER be forgotten. :bighug

Run Free Erin :gh_run