Erin Mcfuzzybutt

Guest KennelMom

So sorry for your loss... :grouphug

Erin had a remarkable life!!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bowiebears

Words are never adequate at such a time....

She had such a special face....

I'm sure she has lots of new friends & playmates at the bridge.

Oh for the day when we will be able to run free and play together!

--Isaac

Guest VelvetEars

Caesar was there to greet her, and I'm sure he's already showing her around. (He had a thing for the girl doggies!)

You're in my thoughts, having just let our golden go yesterday - I'm still having a hard time knowing he won't be greeting me at the door anymore.

Such a wonderful special girl. You are so lucky to have shared your life with such a special soul and she was lucky to have found two people that loved her so much. You are all in our thoughts during this difficult time.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

Heather & Ken, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Erin. I know how special she was to both of you. Godspeed sweet Erin.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm very sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am SOOOO sorry :cry1:grouphug:grouphug I just don't know what to say.....my heart is breaking for you two.

Godspeed Erin, you are loved SOOOO much and will be greatly missed. :f_pink

Heather and Ken, I am so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1

what a beautiful, special little girl! :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway