Guest KennelMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

See you later sweet girly :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Ken and Heather.. I am so sorry to hear that it was Erin's time.. You have both loved so many senior hounds and when it was their time, you graciously helped them to the bridge. I thank you for your hard work and the love you give to the hounds..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

My deepest sympathies to you both on the loss of Erin. What a sweet face...they will love her at the bridge, where she will run free like a puppy again.

:grouphug :grouphug

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I am so sorry that you just lost the beautiful Erin. May your memories with Erin help comfort you. It's so sad tha twe just lost beautiful babies within 6 days apart.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Oh Heather. Erin was one of my first heros on GT and I have a huge space in my heart that belongs to her. I can't imagine what you and Ken are feeling but please know you are both in my thoughts.

God Speed, Sweet Erin.

Guest KennelMom

Thank you to everyone who posted and sent pm's. It's been heartwarming to read everyone's memories of Erin that I've posted on the board and to know that you have all thought about her. The house and daily routine seems so empty still, but for me, posting in rememberance is part of my healing process. :grouphug

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure that Erin knew what a very special gal she was and just how much you loved her.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

So very sorry. She was well loved. All our sympathy to you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16