Erin Mcfuzzybutt

Guest KennelMom

Guest KennelMom

Ken and I helped our precious Erin to the Bridge yesterday.

I've written out this post a hundred times this morning....and I just can't get the words right. Erin, I think, is a hound that is just beyond words. She was so special...so beautiful...so wonderful. I miss her so much.

:brokenheart:cry1

Run free, Sweet Erin...our home and hearts will never be the same.

Erin2_001.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

Run Free dear Erin. You are such a beautiful and amazing girl! You will be missed.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I am SO sorry, Heather. I saw your new siggie and I just went looking all over the place to see what happened. I guess you were typing as I was searching. You and Ken gave the old girl a wonderful retirement. Big hugs to you both.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I'm so sorry, Heather.

I am really bad at expressing my emotions into words, too. We all know what Erin meant to both of you so you don't have to put it into words.

:grouphug

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Oh no! I am so sorry Heather and Ken....this just breaks my heart :cry1

Run free sweet Erin! Eat lots of crunchy food with all of those teeth that you have now and give Miss Nellie hugs for me...

you will be missed!

:gh_run

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. Erin was a beautiful and very lucky girl to have you and Ken. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Heather and Ken - I am so very sorry. Poor baby didn't get to reach her birthday.

Blessings to you both. We will miss her but certainly not as much as you will. We appreciate your sharing her with us.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

My dear friend, you know how horrible I feel for both you and Ken. It's never easy but you gave that Erin McFuzzybutt a life she could have only dreamed of.

You showed her love like she never knew and comforts that she could have never imagined. You gave Erin things that she may have never known if it wasn't for you and Ken.

For Erin it was a dogs dream that came true!!

My heart hurts so much for you and Ken but I know that Erin is in good company up above.

Many hugs headed your way and tears shed for Erin

GOD SPEED to the worlds best Loogie maker :lol:) Erin McFuzzybutt :angelwings:gh_lay:angelwings

Guest Tenderhearts

Heather and Ken, I am at a loss for words :cry1 I've been keeping precious Erin in my daily prayers for a long time now. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug