Erin Mcfuzzybutt

Guest KennelMom

I am so sorry for your loss. A girl that special has to send a special sign. I hope it's a doozy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin was such a sweetie - I'm so sorry she has left you. :f_pink:bighug

I know how much she was loved and I know how much you will miss her .. but isn't it amazing that she had her birthday early by mistake? Sweet girl - she may not quite have reached 15, but she had her fifteenth birthday! :wub:

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I'm so sorry. What a sweet girl and I'm so glad she got her birthday early. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Kipsmom

OH Heather, I'm so so very sorry!! I'm in tears over your loss and sorrow. In answer to your question, thankfully our heart is big enough it keeps loving and breaking. i know that doesn't make sense and it's not fair !!

:grouphugf_yellow:grouphugf_yellow

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Fly high and forever young swee Angel Erin. You will be missed and loved always. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Bless your heart...I know you miss her & your heart just aches. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Just know she loved you & find comfort in knowing you gave her the best life ever! Hilda

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

I am so sorry Heather and Ken. Her picture on your post makes me smile though. I know she brought you so much love, joy and smiles! Her toothless mouth is wonderful! There was a reason you celebrated her birthday early. She wanted you to celebrate it with her in person. My prayers are with you in the difficult time. Thank you for sharing "McFuzzyButt" with us!

The Girls

I'm so sorry. :cry1

I'm even more glad now that you posted her birthday pics, so we could all enjoy her before she had to leave.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:grouphugf_yellow:cry1 I'm so sorry.

Run free, sweet Erin.......

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Heather and Ken, I am always in awe of what big hearts you have, and how there always seems to be room for "one more".

I've no doubt that Erin knew how very lucky she was to have had such a special family.

:f_red:grouphug:f_red:f_red:grouphug:f_red

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers