Boo's Rob Roy

Burpdog

I know how much you love all of your greys. I am sorry for your loss of Rob Roy. He always looked so noble & dignified. May you treasure the wonderful memories & keep them close to your heart forever. Run free sweet boy!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Diane,

I'm so so sorry. I wish I could give you a big hug :bighug in person. We all know that Rob Roy was one of the luckest boys in the world. He had the best mom.

Run free sweet boy. I know that there are many friends waiting for you.

Cully & the kids

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Oh Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope it can help to remember your gain, sharing Rob Roy's life, learning all about what made him tick, becoming family with him. And remembering Rob Roy's gain, in coming into your home, where all dogs know they'll be as loved and cared for as dogs can be! He got a taste of heaven before he even left you! (Maybe lots of tastes! ;) )

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh, Diane :grouphug Thinking of you...

Godspeed, Rob Roy.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

:cry1 I'm sorry he didn't get better. I was so hoping... My deepest condolences to you, Diane. I know how much you cherish these precious seniors, and how your heart aches with the loss. :brokenheart Godspeed, Rob Roy. Go join your Bridge pals and run like the wind, pain free ever more. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed Rob Roy, run pain free again. :gh_run

Run a lap with my :angelwings:angelwings Angels Sweet Dee and Bubba - I'm sure they were they go greet you!

Guest CookieLover

What a lucky boy, Diane, to have such a special mom who loved him so much! And sounds like you were a lucky mom to have had such a sweet big boy to share some of your life with and to wait for you with love! :f_white:f_white:f_white

Guest seniorhoundlover

I'm so sorry, Diane. Too many losses in too short of time for you. So many at the Rainbow Bridge playing and waiting patiently for you. Thank you again for giving Rob Roy such love and understanding and letting him go when it was his time.