Wave & Willie

Guest indigojen

:standard:f_red:f_white:gh_run:f_white:f_red:standard

I am so sorry for your loss of both of them...how devastating! I'm sure they met Pegasus at the bridge & they're all running free of any pain or diseases that took them from us. Clouds & clouds to lay on & nap all day!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. I can't imagine your sorrow.

Willie, I'm told the flies have their own spot across the bridge and would never dream of landing on a pup's butt. Be a good fellow, and go give our best to your beautiful sister.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Dear Jen and Gwynn,

I am so sorry for your losses. It is devastating to lose one beloved dog, I can't image what it is like losing two so close together. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Wave and Willie will always be with you in spirit and are together forever now. Soon your tears will be replaced with smiles as you will have many lovely memories of Wave and Willie. They are smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had with them.

Godspeed Wave and Willie - you are terribly missed.

:f_pink:f_red:gh_run:f_pink:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

I'm so sorry for your double loss. You have many levels of grief to deal with--the devastation of losing 2 exceptional dogs so close together, the suddenness, the not knowing exactly why. Any one alone is bad enough, but this....my heart is aching for you. My Nick left me while hooked up to IV's at the emergency vets, and it was sudden too. We're still not sure why, suspect Addisons, cardiomyopathy and possibly lymphoma. I felt like I'd been run over by a truck, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. Knowing that they are together helps, but can't take away that pain. There is a lot of understanding and comfort here. Please know that you are in our prayers.

Nancy

Your tribute was lovely--I felt as if I was lucky enough to have known them!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Gen, I am so sorry. WaveandWille were truly special. Together now with Midge and Opal they will smile down on you with love.

In one of the stars we shall be living.

In one of them we shall be playing.

And so it will be as if all the stars were playing

when you look at the sky at night.

And when your sorrow is comforted

you will be content that you have known us.

You will always be our friend,

and we yours.

Godspeed WaveandWille.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg