Wave & Willie

Guest indigojen

I am so, so sorry for your double losses. :cry1

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cammie476

Jen and Gwyn

I have been gone for nearly a week at a meeting, but heard from Ann about Willie. My heart breaks for you. I'm not good with words in this way, but please know I am thinking of all of you, and you are in my prayers. Wave and Willie were both real special, and they will have a special place at the bridge to wait for you. I know your hearts are broken, but you will see them again someday.

Paula

I am so very sorry for both of your losses. f_yellow:grouphug Run free Willie and Wave.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Jen and Gywn -

I'm am so so sorry that you lost both Wave and Willie. I don't know what to say other than I am so so sorry. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that you did all you could for both of them.

I am so sorry!!!

My heart breaks for you. I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

{{{{ H U G S }}}}

"mo" and the girls

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

My deepest sympathies! It took me days to post to you, sorry. My heart is currently broken from the loss of our girl on Saturday. I know the pain of losing one, I can only imagine the pain you are in losing two! I know time stops the tears, but barely lessens the pain. Our thoughts are with you too! Take care.

The Girls