:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jsullysix

i don't post very much, but i always was a fan of the batman updates. he's such a handsome boy, and i always smiled when i would mentally call a dog batman... c'mere batman! it always made me smile.

anyway, i'm so sorry for your loss, but i know that you had a wonderful time with him. and always remember that heroes never die.

sully

:weep :weep :crying :crying :bighug :bighug f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Run free sweet baby boy. Say hello to my baby boy Van and my baby girl Connie. We will do what we can to help your mommy & sissy Zema

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Jey - I'm so so sorry... :f_red:bighug

Run free at the bridge, Batman!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your sweet Batman is an angel now.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Salles

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Winterwish

:grouphug Oh Batmom. Sending deepest condolences to you,and also to Batman's beloved Grandma. :grouphug

Batman,you are beautiful sweetheart,shine on forever! :angel:f_pink:candle

:weep:weep

Guest FullMetalFrank

Although I knew it was coming, I still hoped I would never have to read this... Batman has always been a special hound to me.

Batman; you go say hi to Iberia for me, and run and play and be well up there at the Bridge. You will be missed here...

Jey, I am so sorry. Hugs to you...

Guest Gogh4It

No...this cannot be true. I'm sorry...Batman has touched so many hearts & you Batmom...you are like the strongest woman I know with greyhounds.

I am so sorry for your loss...but at the same time...the smiles he gave each of us with his stories & adventures. The love you have shared with each of us...sharing him with us during his last months. We love you so much for that.

The encouragement....his strength, that nose! I know you will miss him, but he is there....nestled in your heart...he will be with you forever & ever. Making you laugh, cry & smile, then laugh some more. And don't you dare hesitate to share those smiles, laughs & crying with us....

Hilda & BuyCut...Oct28524.jpg

:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red

Edited by Gogh4It

I'm afraid I just don't know the words, Jey, to tell you how very sorry I am for the loss you have suffered today. You are in my thoughts. :grouphugf_yellow To say that Batman will be missed is far more than an understatement. Run free, big guy. :gh_run

Edited by Tracey

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Jey, I'm so very sorry he's gone. :cry1 Your loving tribute to him made me cry. What a magnificant boy he was... :wub: Godspeed, precious B... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh no.... I'm so sorry :( :( :(. Batman has been such a staple of GT - as long as I've been on here. I can't imagine that he's gone. :( :( I'm so sorry for your loss. He is such a dignified hound ... :f_red:grouphug:grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I am so, so sorry to hear that he's gone :cry1

I adored him from afar :heart

Thinking of you :f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest BleusysMom

Dear Batman....You graced us on Earth, and You will Shine among the Night Stars!!!!

Kick some Star Dust down for your Mama as You spread Your Angel Wings and FLY!!!!!!

Loved on Earth, Loved as an Angel.....