Reko Batman

Batmom

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sheri

So sorry to read of you loss, Batman was always one of my favorites since I have been on Gtalk these last few years. Run free sweet Boy! :gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:angelwings

Guest vahoundlover

OH NO! I don't know what to say.. :cry1:grouphug I'm so very sorry, please accept my sympathies. I loved seeing the pics of him with his Grandma, they always made my heart swell with the love that was shared between them.

Godspeed Batman, you will be missed but never forgotten. :f_red

Guest DogDayzGreyz

On GT, there are certain dogs that are heros. They seem to pop up on threads when you are least expecting them, but most needing them. They capture your heart so suddenly and with such grace and humor that they remind you of WHY you got into this crazy greyhound world in the first place. For the past two years, Batman has made me laugh, made me swoon and in the last few months, made me cry. Today I am crying harder.

Batman, you will be forever missed, friend. I didn't know you personally and I really wish I had. I take comfort in knowing that Thunder is with you right now, showing you all the joys and freedoms of the rainbow bridge. But we'll miss you here. God, will we miss you here.

God Speed, friend. :f_pink

I am so sorry, Batmom.

Guest pleasantsarg

I just saw this. I am so sorry. His presence was so big, and he is so loved, by his family, his fans, this board. My heart is heavy for you and Zema. Prayers and white light headed to your family. I hope Batman catches up with Sarg and Stoney at the bridge.

-Julie

Guest argolola

I am soooooooooooo sorry. I am typing through the tears and there are no words.

There is a beautiful roman nosed angel in Heaven today. May God bless you and dry your tears.

OMG, Not Batman, run free handsome boy, you hunka roman nose boy, how we all loved you so, there are many broken hearts but no more broken than your mommy, she cherished and loved you and loved to share stories with us about your sillyness. You are now whole again, have fun at the bridge and know that you will be reunited with your loved ones one day but till then please keep watch over them and when you can send a rainbow.

Godspeed.....sending gentle hugs to heal your broken heart :(:grouphug:f_white:gh_run:angelwings:angel:gh_run:grouphug

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The photo of Batman--alert, vivid, and that gorgeous, striking, beautiful nose! What a special hound.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Jey, I'm so very sorry! I don't even know what to say. f_yellow

Batman you've earned your wings, :angelwings run fast and free. Find Zack, Wanda and all the other angels.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11