Reko Batman

Batmom

Run free and chase many squirrels, Batman. The pictures of you with your Grandma are 2 of my all-time-no-doubt-about-it favorites. Handsome is as handsome does, and you were handsome through and through. :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to add that I was so luck to have gotten to meet Batman and give that nose of his lots of Kisses. :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

It was a real honor meet him before he went to the Bridge. I'm going to go tomorrow and give Jey and Zema some hugs. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

I am so sorry about your loss of Batman. I know that he will never be forgotten. God speed sweet Batman, may you run free and whole and pain free at the bridge. :f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry. f_yellow

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

f_yellow I'm so sorry to hear about Batman. May the pain and heartache eventually pass and good memories remain.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry. Batman will be greatly missed. Everytime I see a little roman nose, he always popped into mind. Many hugs to you and Zema

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Ben Franklin

*tears*

Thanks for knowing when to let go - probably the hardest part of letting them into our hearts.

:bighug:

Batman, I never got to meet you in person, but I loved you. Run free, sweetie.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

May the empty place in your aching heart be soon filled with happy memories of your very special boy. I'm so sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest TanyaM

I just saw this - I almost never go into this forum because it's just so sad, but another post caught my eye -

I'm so sorry for your loss; your Batman was bigger than life f_yellow

Guest Baloos_Mom

I just saw this! I am so sorry. I have always loved Batman stories and his roman nose too! :grouphug What a trooper to hold on as long as he did too! What a good boy! :brokenheart

Guest DutchGrey

I don't read in Remembrance too often, but I just saw your post. I'm so sorry to hear Batman's gone. You will be missed, buddy!!! Here on GT and of course in your family. :(

Godspeed, you handsome hound.

I am so very sorry for your loss... You are certainly in my thoughts... :f_white

Gentle hugs. :grouphug

Kelly and the boys

Andy (Full Details), Savage (SanTan SavageTry), Tag (C Ya Tag Heuer), Hamlet (Huntington's Monarch Hamlet),

and Cleopatra (Huntington's Cleopatra)

Never forgotten & Always in my heart, Shawn (Call Me Gone) 02/09/99 - 03/23/06

and Josh (Great Contender*) 01/11/98 - 11/29/07

6be773b747390028badb20f184e30be3.jpg