Reko Batman

Batmom

Guest DippersMom

I am so sorry for your loss. I love the name Batman, it's so *right* for a greyhound boy. I wish I had known him and his little roman nose.

:f_pink:f_redf_yellow

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your pain and proud of your strength to do what was right for your babe :grouphug We will all remember Batman with a smile. See you later sweet boy.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Jey, I am so sorry I just saw this !!! Please accept my condolences for your loss. Batman was one of my favorites. :heart I loved his Roman nose.

I am so so so sorry. :grouphug I hope you are finding some way to begin to heal. I know how hard it is. We're all here for you...

Oh my God, Batmom...I just saw this post (I didn't have Internet for 4 months until a few days ago, so many posts

escaped...) I'm totally shocked and with my eyes full of tears. How devastated you must be...

I'm so very sorry...you are in my thoughts. :f_pink

Run free, unique hound :gh_run ...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

I am so sorry for your loss. Seeing his pictures and that wonderful nose always made me smile. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

I am so very sorry for your loss... I haven't been online much lately and I just saw this..... My thoughts, prayers and gentle hugs are with you as you deal with this.

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest loveagrey

So many tears for a dog I've never met...

I'm so, so sorry to hear about Batman, but know he is happy and comfortable at the bridge.

:f_white

I just noticed in your sig that Batman is gone, Batmom.

I'm very sorry for your loss, you are very brave to go on without his presence. At least he is in a much better place with no pain.

Johanna

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

• 2 weeks later...