Miss Nellie

greytdecals

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VaGreymom

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Miss Nellie. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Godspeed Miss Nellie.

f_yellow

Thank you Miss Nelly for the joy and pleasure you brought to so many! Don't worry about your family, love and memories of you will bring them through this heartbreaking time!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest coastersbysteve

310.gif

Godspeed Miss Nellie...

Run free you beautiful girl...

:gh_run

:grouphug

Suzie, Brian, Alan, Katie...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers ...

f_yellow

Until you all meet again we send our deepest sympathies...

:candle

Miss Nellie, you will always be remembered as a most special soul to all who knew of you.

:beatheart

Hugs for all,

Jazz & Steve

I know everyone here on GT has a bleeding heart. I am so sorry. Your work here is done sweet Miss Nellie, But our work is just beginning to find a cure for this horrific desease. Find my precious boy, Devotion, who was also lost to osteo he will guide you. May you all rest in peace and find comfort in the fact she is ok now.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to an old and beloved friend. That final act of love is very hard, but Miss Nellie knew you loved her. She was lucky to have you love her, and you are lucky to have the memories. May they replace the ache in your heart with joy.

Run free, Miss Nellie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest tygar

I'm so sorry.

I understand your pain - as I just put my 14-year-old labmix down on Tuesday... it is a pain that feels just like a hole in your heart. I haven't been able to post anything on "rememberance" yet... I'm so proud of you for being strong enough to do so.

We all loved Miss Nellie as if she were a part of our own families - and she will be sadly missed.

Hang in there, and know that you did everything you could - and she KNEW how much you loved her.

Cry all you need to cry... it's ok.

Guest nerak254

I am so sorry for you and your family and happy for Miss Nellie.:brokenheart She knows that you did everything you could to help her and that you did the best thign. I could never call someone selfish eho cared as much about their hound as you clearly did. She's with her buddies now and maybe even winning a race. We'll be thinking about you.