Miss Nellie

greytdecals

:brokenheart:angelwings:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 What can I say, except I know (unfortunately) how you feel. I was so sure Austin would win, and of course seeing Nellie--well, Nellie brought hope. I'm sure Ivey met her and took her for a good run right away--as soon as Nellie's cobwebs cleared :) She'll be waiting for you....

:f_white

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest MomofCash

Suzie ... I am so sorry for you and Brian's loss of Miss Nellie. You and he showed courage and strength and most of all, compassion - thru a very trying and difficult time.

Godspeed Miss Nellie ... may you run free with the angels.

Guest Emma1

Please accept my sympathy for your loss. I loved the Miss Nellie posts - thank you for sharing her with all of us here. Wishing you peace.............

Oh, Sweet Miss Nellie. She was the last survivor from those dogs who were diagnosed about the same time as our Wiz Joe. She gave the bravest fight and became the hero to so many who were rooting for her. I hate this cancer. It has robbed us all in one way or another.

Take comfort in knowing Nellie is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest argolola

I'm crying like a baby reading this. There are no words to say how sorry I am. Thank you for sharing Miss Nellie with the world. We all love her.

Look up, there's a new angel in Heaven.

Guest 4baddogs

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you're feeling and it's a profound loss like no other.

Miss Nellie touched the hearts of everyone on this board and for that you should be very proud.

I hope that she found our big boy Flash waiting to play with her when she crossed over the bridge this morning.

I wish you peace and comfort during this incredibly difficult time. It's not easy at all. :gh_lay

I have no words of my own, I can only echo what others have been saying... you were all so courageous, and so generous to share your struggles and triumphs with all of us. Now you share this last sad stage with all of us, we are thankful for your willingness and graciousness to include all of us in your lives. Miss Nellie, you are special and so loved. Play and run with joy and keep on eye on your momma and daddy. They will miss you so... peace, pretty girl

:f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I'm so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you and your family. :f_red

God Speed Miss Nellie, run free of pain at the bridge.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

Edited by kjw

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry for all of you!

I hope you are able to remember your sweet Miss Nellie with smiles and a warm heart very soon. She was an inspiration to us all.

Run free Sweet Miss Nellie, you are loved by so many!

Guest mom2two

I'm crying with you for your beautiful brave girl. We'll all miss you so much Miss Nellie - Run free, you are so very loved :gh_run2

Miss Nellie: You are truly a miracle girl. You have taught so many of us about courage, spirit, compassion and the importance of enjoying a good sunbeam. OS may have won this battle. However, many more of us will fight the war in honor of you. Godspeed little sweetie. :f_white

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm really sorry :cry1

Run and play with the other brave bridge angels Miss Nellie :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest hannahmom

I started crying as soon as I saw her name.

I'm so sorry it was time for the brave girlie to go.

She's not suffering, there is no pain for her, only for those she left behind

Wishing desparately that I could say something to help ease your pain.

Thinking of you, Brian and Mr Alan

Edited by hannahmom