Miss Nellie

greytdecals

Guest DundeeToddsMom

:angelwings I'm crying along with you. We have to beat this terrible disease. I never meet Miss Nellie, but feel like I know her, how strange is that.

Godspeed Miss Nellie, run painfree again at the bridge. Give my Sweet Angel Dundee & Buster a big kiss and run a lap with them. :gh_run:angelwings

Sending prayers for Miss Nellie's Mom & Dad that they can make it through this terrible time, and hold the fond memories of Miss Nelllie in their hearts forever

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Suzie and Brian, I just read ... I'm so sorry.

You all went through so much, and the love you all have for each other is there for us all to see.

Nellie is no longer in pain, but she leaves us all with a gift: I think she has done a lot to raise people's awareness of osteo, and perhaps brought us closer to a cure by inspiring others to create and donate for the quilt and HFH.

Of course, there's also the gift she gave to you in the time she shared with you, and that will always be there, in your hearts.

Big hugs to you all....

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest dustinsmom

I am so sorry for your loss.

May you find comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Run Free Miss Nellie

my deepest condolences............

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Godspeed Miss Nellie. Although I have never met you in person, you have taken a piece of my heart with you.

I will look to the sky tonight and see a new bright star shining above.

Suzie and family - I am so sorry for your loss. Many hugs to you in this difficult time.

f_yellow

Run free sweet girl.

:f_pink

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

My heart aches for you... :brokenheart What a blessing she was to you, and had so much love to share. I know she was greeted by a chorus of roos at the Bridge and has joined the ranks of our beloved there. :beatheart Many hugs to you and Brian in this time of sorrow. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll miss the stories and the pics of her. Run free...

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Oh no :cry1: Im so sorry... I'm at a loss for words... Run Free Miss Nellie, free from pain... God bless all of you, My thoughts and prayers are with you :grouphug:hope

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Angie626
We will keep fighting for you, Miss Nellie...someday, there will be a cure for Osteosarcoma and no one will ever have to go thru what we have had to and no hound will ever have to suffer again.

You said it! We'll keeping fighting...how could we not with such an inspiration like Miss Nellie.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you and your family. :grouphug

My heart is breaking for you. I can feel your pain as we lost

our "Gracie" in Feb. I am sure she was there to greet "Miss Nellie"

along with all GT's other angels.

You are in our thoughts and prayers

Run Free "Miss Nellie"

:f_pink