Pictures Of Mazie Post Surgery

Guest BooMooandDoo

Guest BooMooandDoo

Here are a few pictures of Mazie's incision. To me it looks FABULOUS!!

mazieback1.jpg

mazieback2.jpg

maziebackday2.jpg

and here she is after we finally moved the matress into the dining room

mazieback3.jpg

sound asleep

maziebacksleep.jpg

and last night when she came home

Lady can you put that camera away?

maziebacksad.jpg

and I said cookie and her stoned little butt hit the floor and DH yelled at me for making her sit :rolleyes: I didn't make her sit. . .all I said was cookie :lol

maziebackstoned.jpg

Edited by BooMooandDoo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol :lol :lol

She looks fabulous! Those stitches looks really good. I'm amazed there's so little bruising. Good girl Mazie! :yay :yay :yay

Keeping her in my thoughts - hope her recovery is uneventful and speedy! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

The incision does look really good.

Good healing thoughts headed towards Mazie from VA.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest LolasMom

She looks amazing!! Kind of hard to imagine that much fuss coming out of such a sweet little unassuming face. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She looks wonderful and yeah kind of stoned in the last picture. But so glad to be home!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest ArtysPeople

That does look like a nice, clean incision that should heal nicely, as long as meanie momma doesn't make her work for cookies any more. :lol

Biskies :dogcookie and scritches :kiss2 to Mazie from us. Heal up soon, you beautiful girl!

Edited by ArtysPeople

Awwww....she looks wonderful and she looks so happy to be home. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Very neat and tidy incision. Perhaps the surgeons Mother taught him to sew?? Glad that she is going well. Gentle hugs and lots of prayers coming her way.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest paulamariez

Oh Mazie you poor, sweet, little cow girl! You are just toooo cute!! The incision does look great and so little trauma to the area! She actually doesn't look any worse for wear after what she's gone through. I will keep your precious girl in my prayers for a quick and uneventful healing! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Mazie some feel better doggie kisses!

Guest BooMooandDoo
She looks fabulous!!!!

(how you holding up pregnant lady?)

I'm tired. . . .very very tired.

But I guess its something I need to get used to :)

It does look good, wow. I know you all are glad she is home. I love the picture of her looking at you like put the camera away :lol

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Mazie Zipper-Butt!

She looks great. Sending hugs (for tired pregnant lady) and hopes that she heals quickly and well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest LindsaySF
Mazie Zipper-Butt!

:lol:lol

She looks good! It is a good sign that she can prop her butt on the floor like that, it means it isn't bothering her too much. :)

she looks great!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

She looks great! Welcome home sweet Mazie! Time to get all better!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.