Strider

StridersSis

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry to read that sweet beloved Strider had to go to the bridge. What a wonderful tribute Kim. As with all our greys the mark that they leave on our hearts and souls is astounding and never ending is the love we feel for them. It is so obvious in this tribute to Strider what an amazing grey he was and now he will be waiting for you at the bridge. God speed sweet Strider, have fun making new friends and renewing old ones at the bridge, please remember to send your family a rainbow when you can.

Run like the wind sweet angel :gh_run:angelwings:gh_run

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest lotsahounds

Many are sharing your pain on the loss of your wonderful Strider. My sincere sympathy, Run free Strider! f_yellow You are loved and will be missed very much.

Guest shadesofgrey

My heart is aching for you and tears are falling as I write this. I don't know you and I didn't know Strider, but you have been on my mind since your first post about his condition. I will look to the sky tonight and see his star. Take comfort in knowing you will be together again someday. Run free Strider.

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to your baby. He had everything he could have possibly wanted and a family who loved him dearly. He'll be waiting for you. May you find peace in the knowledge that you did what was best for him. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family. Godspeed Slider. Heaven has a beautiful new angel. :grouphug:f_red:angelwings

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Valliejo2001

Kim~ I am so very sorry for your loss. I feel your pain as I lost my first greyhound in November. Strider will always be watching over you.

:f_white:f_white

Darlene

Guest PhillyPups

Kim, I am shedding tears for your sorrow and loss, you gave Strider the greytest gift of love, you loved him enough to let him go. There are no worked to ease your pain, just know we are all here for you.

Guest danigirl

Kim, I just read your remembrance to Strider and the tears are falling as I type this. I am so sorry!!! I never had the pleasure of meeting you or him in person, but somehow I feel I know the both of you. Your boy is a shining star!!! Strider, please tell Roo, Casey and Tyler, that I love and miss them!!! Run free sweet boy!!! :gh_run:angelwingsf_yellow:grouphug

Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. You gave Strider the greatest gifts you could give him...a loving family and a peaceful passing. He knows and understands why you weren't with him. He probably wanted it that way. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Godspeed Strider! Heaven has a new angel tonight.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest Angie626

What a wonderful tribute.... how lucky you both were to find each other.

Thank goodness i'm reading this at home and not at work so i can cry with you.

I so very sorry for your loss... A beautiful tribute to your love for Strider and his for you.

Godspeed Strider...

Kelly and the boys

Andy (Full Details), Savage (SanTan SavageTry), Tag (C Ya Tag Heuer), Hamlet (Huntington's Monarch Hamlet),

and Cleopatra (Huntington's Cleopatra)

Never forgotten & Always in my heart, Shawn (Call Me Gone) 02/09/99 - 03/23/06

and Josh (Great Contender*) 01/11/98 - 11/29/07

6be773b747390028badb20f184e30be3.jpg

Oh, I am so, so sorry, I'm crying reading your post. It has brought back memories of my Tyler. I couldn't be there when he crossed to the bridge, I was away at college. :weep I know how you feel. It was time for him and couldn't wait, and my mom, who loved him just as much, knew that too. :weep

Just think of him as happy and pain free, running at the bridge, and waiting for you.

:grouphug:f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel