Wells, My Angel

iluvgreys

Wells i know you are up at the bridge running around with your sisters. The 3 musketeers are together again. Keep an eye on your mom. She will miss you but we will take care of her. God speed you angel

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuxedoHound

What a sweet tribute to Wells - I can't even imagine having to let him go as you two seemed to have made quite a match! Wishing you the best. f_yellow

I'm so sorry. :f_white God speed Wells. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Wells. The angels will welcome him.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

what a beautiful tribute...I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Wells :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

So sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Wells... you are an angel now! :angelwings

:f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest mleg2001

I am so sorry, your tribute to Wells is beautiful, I know your losses have been so close together, you have my utmost sympathy :grouphug:f_white

Guest ChrissyB

Wow--The tribute to Wells was very well put. You can paint pictures with words.

Please know that many are sending you hugs and that Wells is with you all the time. In the quiet moments, he will be felt.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I am so sorry for your loss.

By reading your words I feel as if I have known Wells forever, I could almost feel his magical ears, his soft fur, and here his sighs of enjoyment as he rested for bed.

TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!

Run Free Wells :gh_run

Wells, I have heard on the best authority that there are Big Bunnies at the Bridge! Shake that critter and have a wonderful time running free and healthy while you wait for your family.

:f_white:f_white

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm so sorry...what a fine gentleman he was..

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16