Magic Aka Little Cookie Girl

Burpdog

Guest mleg2001

I am sorry Diane :f_pink:bighug

Christmas came early for Magic, a restoration of body and diginity, she once again has a body that she is in control of. Merry Christmas Magic

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane,

I am so sorry it was time to say See Ya Later to Miss Magic. She was and always will be an inspiration to us all. I am sure she is looking down on you right now with the most love in her heart. I never got a chance to meet her but she is in my heart like she is others here.

Miss you bunches Miss Magic. Run free baby. f_yellow

f_yellow

Diane: You're in my thoughts and prayers. You were blessed to have Magic in your life and she was blessed to have you in hers. Just hold on to the thought that you will be reunited with her again one day....

In the meantime, watch for the rainbows that she will send you....

{{HUGS}}

:weep

I'm so sorry Diane :(

She had the very best during her time with you.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jeannejj

Dear Diane, we are sending our condolences to you. Please be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Magic.

Jeanne and Julie

Mandy, Mack, Charlie and Mason

f_yellowf_yellow:brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart:candle

Edited by jeannejj

Guest greytgreymom

There is one more bright star in the southern sky. It's probably the one that you look at and think you see it moving. It is the Devine Miss M, still walking up in the heavens.

Diane - there are no words.

Scptt and I send out most heartfelt sympathies to you, Rosemary and the rest of the kids on Magic's passing.

Many hugs - Cheryl

f_yellow

Oh, Diane...I'm so sorry. My heart just sank when I saw Magic's name in the Remembrance.

At least she gets to spend this Christmas playing with her full heart at the Bridge.

Hugs to you and yours.

Tami

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest auntiesara

Oh Diane. Buckets of tears here. It's so hard to let them go even if they're too tired to go on. I know she'll send you a special sign. Just remember your GT friends are always here for you. Do you have a pet charity where we could send a little something to remember her?

Sara and Charlie

Magic enjoy your time at the bridge. Play, run, and eat cause you deserver a great time.

Diane I am sorry bless you for all you do for your fur kids

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest Greytswami

Oh Diane,

I'm so sorry to hear of sweet Magic's passing.

She was much loved and had the best time with you.

Run free sweet Magic.

Hugs to you and your family

. f_yellow

I am so very sorry. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest seniorhoundlover

Diane,

I am so sorry that it was time to say "until we meet again" to your dear Magic. She is with you always - you gave her so many gifts in return for the love she gave you.

:grouphug

Diane,

I'm so sorry. Run free, Magic. f_yellow

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest wmlcml6

I'm so sorry, Diane. :( She sounds like a very special girl. Think of her having no more pain or suffering and playing with the other beloved dogs.

Thank you ALL for your kind words, sympathy & encouragement. I have read every post and you have helped.

Regarding donations in Magic's memory: I feel it only right that I suggest the organization where she came from, Heart of Texas. Were it not for Cheryl & Scott's insistance that she not be pts when her owner died, I would have not had this special girl in my life for a little over a year. Cheryl & Scott knew Magic for several years and I am thankful they entrusted her to me for her remaining time.

It is so amazing that such a small physical being can leave such a huge hole in the household. Makes me realize how big her spirit is.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits