Magic Aka Little Cookie Girl

Burpdog

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chynagirl

Diane, I'm so sorry, I can feel your pain. Magic is at peace knowing she was loved and returned that love back to you. God bless Magic and you.

She had such a phenomenal life with you!!!

So sorry for your loss especially at this time of year!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

Diane,

I am so sorry for your loss, it is alway hard, but I think Christmas is the hardest time to loss a loved one. May all of our bridge babies meet her at the bridge and run free together.

Typing through my tears! Little Miss Magic, we will miss you and the stories your mom told about you.

For you Diane, My heartfelt sympathy.

For Magic, please be at peace, little one.

Guest DogGone

Diane - I am so sorry for your loss. Magic is playing with all her old friends and the new ones she will make at the Bridge. Run free sweet girl :f_red

Diane, I'm so sorry to hear of Magic's passing. I know how you love all your babies and to loose one is so hard. Just know that she had the best life that she could ever have with you. You do so much for so many and if I know you, you won't let this stop you for very long before you give another older girl or guy the chance to live out their last years in a real home with all the love that you can give. Bless you for giving the older ones a chance at a real life even if it is only for a short while.

Know that Magic and Solo and all the others that have gone on before will be there waiting when it's your turn. Then you can all cross the bridge together.

Dennis

Guest KennelMom

Diane,

I am so sorry about Magic. You have my deepest sympathies. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

She was blessed to be with you, as you were with her. :grouphug

Run fast and free at the Bridge, sweet Magic :gh_run2

I am so very sorry for your loss Diane.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Diane I'm so sorry. Magic was one special girl. She will live on in the hearts of all of us on GT. I will miss her stories, but know she is at peace. Walk free Miss Magic. :f_pink

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest lotsahounds

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your very special girl, Magic. Please accept my sincere sympathy Diane. It's so hard to lose a special friend. I share in your sorrow. :cry1 Run free dear Magic... :f_red