Magic Aka Little Cookie Girl

Burpdog

Midnight Impish

7/25/88 ~ 12/23/04

Lure Coursing Field Champion

AKC - one 3 pt major, 8 RWB

An all around Champion in my heart :wub:

A grand old gal who made me laugh and smile every day. There is a huge hole in my heart.

I'm sure she was met by her mother who preceded her in death. I hope we can have adjoining back yards with a swinging gate so she can visit me often when I get there.

After she took her last breath, I looked at her and was stunned. She looked absolutely beautiful! A confirmation that it was time. I wish that fact made it easier. Knowing that I will see her again makes it bearable.

Run like the wind sweet girl.

Edited by GreyTzu

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1:crying Oh Diane...I am so sorry. My prayers...my sympathy. Run sweetie...run with the wind. According to what I hear from Angel Sophia...the Burpdog cookies are in an abundance at the Bridge thanks to an Angel on earth. :f_pink:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Don't forget to send Mommy some Rainbows sweetheart.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, Diane. :( I'm so very very sorry. :grouphugf_yellow Godspeed sweet Magic. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Greymom

Diane -- I have tears in my eyes reading this. I am so sorry. She knew how much she was loved, and is running free now. You will see her again. :bighug:f_white

You are in my prayers.

Diane, I am so sorry it was time for Magic to leave you. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Godspeed sweet girl.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Diane I am so sorry for the loss of Magic.

The hurt and pain is so fresh in my mind and know what your going through.

I hope you find comfort in knowing that we are all greaving along with you, that Magic is now keeping my Momma girl company, and that she is free to run and play and walk all day and night if she choses to.

GOD SPEED sweet Magic, run free :gh_run

Guest Jengonetothedogs

I'm so very sorry for the loss of little girl...bless you for sending her gently beyond. :grouphug Walk in peace, beautiful Magic.

Oh Diane, I am so, so sorry. I know how much you are missing little cookie girl. You gave her so much love and gentle care, and she knew how much she was loved. Magic was such a special little girl from her walking a mile a day just back and forth in the house, to her special appetite where only the right food would tempt her, be it a roasted chicken, some roast beef, ground round or whatever she happened to want at the time, and you would run out and get it for her. What a determined little girl Magic was, she always appeared to have a purpose when she was doing her walks. Magic will not fall over anymore, she is strong again and running at The Bridge with her mom and all who went before her. :angelwings:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Diane! I am speechless! :weep May God hold your aching heart in his hands. Magic baby, please say hi to my Bart for me, and run free with the wind!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Magic couldn't have had a better home and a happier life than with you.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

She is running free now of pain, she is running for the love of running. She will be missed by all. Many hugs to you and yours :grouphugf_yellow

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

I'm so very sorry, Diane. My heart is breaking for you. Magic will be waiting and will come running through that swinging gate to meet you again. Sending prayers for comfort.

Lori f_yellow