Magic Aka Little Cookie Girl

Burpdog

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane - I totally missed the whole thread about Magic.

You know how very sorry I am. Bless her little heart - and yours - I know you will miss her so much.

Thinking of you...

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest harthounds

Sweet Beautiful Magic. It was an honor to meet you and a joy to read up on your adventures everyday, have fun at the bridge - may you have as many organic chicken meals as you want.

Lots and Lots of Love to you Diane

Guest MaxPower

There are no words... I've been gone a couple of days and couldn't wait to see how your Magic was doing...I'm so sorry. Magic was lucky to have so many around her that loved her so much... All my prayers...

.... Peace... Mike :f_red

Oh Diane I missed this sad news as well :( How sad just before the holiday and to feel the sorrow. Magic feel your youth again at the bridge

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Run free, sweet Magic! Burpdogs taste even better at the Bridge, I bet!!

So sorry, Diane :bighug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Diane, I was away for the holidays and just got back... I'm SO very sorry to hear Magic passed. My thoughts are with you at this time. Run free sweet girl... on the wings of the angels.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest shirley

At 16 what a wonderful life you must have given her and she in return. To be selfless and have given her her freedom when she needed it. You are a wonderful person.

Run free sweet Magic :f_pink

Guest nikkisdad
Impish Magic

7/25/88 ~ 12/23/04

Lure Coursing Field Champion

AKC - one 3 pt major, 8 RWB

An all around Champion in my heart :wub:

A grand old gal who made me laugh and smile every day.  There is a huge hole in my heart.

I'm sure she was met by her mother who preceded her in death.  I hope we can have adjoining back yards with a swinging gate so she can visit me often when I get there.

After she took her last breath, I looked at her and was stunned.  She looked absolutely beautiful!  A confirmation that it was time.  I wish that fact made it easier.  Knowing that I will see her again makes it bearable.

Run like the wind sweet girl.

1178769[/snapback]

Guest how888

My deepest sympathy Diane. Run free sweet Magic, 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow" ,til we all meet n greet one last time.Take care of Howie for me Magic for he was just a baby. :gh_run:gh_run:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lisaluvsgreys

Diane,

I have not been able to be on much lately. I am so sorry to hear about Magic! God Bless You and Your Babies!

Hugs,

Lisa, Flash, and Bobbie