Magic Aka Little Cookie Girl

Burpdog

Diane -

I am so sorry - I loved hearing all of Magic's very special story....she touched many here on GreyTalk, myself included. :crying:weep

God speed Magic, and Diane God bless you for taking these sweet babies in and making their days....well...magic.

:f_white

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry you had to let her go.

She knew she was loved and she loved you in return!

Hugs and Well wishes on this holiday season!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Diane,

I'm so very sorry... what a grand ol' lady Ms. Magic was. :heart She touched all our hearts, and I'll miss your stories of her walking and food preferences. Am asking my Bridge angels to greet her and run zoomies with her in the bright light. Godspeed, precious girl... :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

{{{{{{{{{{Diane}}}}}}}}}}

Bye-bye, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Magic-al girl...she was a special one. :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest nancer2k

I'm so sorry for your loss Diane. Magic was such a special little girl. I always looked forward to your Magic stories.

I know she will be met at the bridge by my Tiger and the others that we are missing so much.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Oh, Diane, I just read this. I am so sorry...Magic was quite a gal and will be sorely missed by all of us who felt like we knew her through your posts.

:f_pink:grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh no, I just saw this. I'm so very sorry Diane. Run free sweet Magic. You will definately be missed here. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Diane, I am so very sorry, my deepest sympathies to you. Oh sweet Magic run free angel your mommy will miss you terribly as you will miss her. Please check on your mommy once and a while and be sure to send her a rainbow to let her know you are ok.

:grouphug:grouphug:f_white:grouphug:f_white

Praying for all the missing greys!