Sarah Is Heading Towards The Bridge..

Guest Phoebesmom

Guest Phoebesmom

I normally don't post my grief here.............but I felt I needed to today.......... Sarah is a sweet little girl who came to us April 18th. You saw her pictures after the Copperhead snake bite. Well, it seems she suffered a serious shoulder injury that needed orthopedic surgery today but when they got inside.........sadly, it wasn't an injury at all but the dreaded OsteoSarcoma. I just had to give the order to euthanize her. My heart is breaking...........I just don't know how to do this. Our group is young and we've never had to go through this....... guess this is the other side of rescue work. Please just help me wish her godspeed to the bridge and that the many other wonderful grey souls will greet her there ........ :inlove run free without any further pain sweet little girl..............I am so sorry..........I couldn't do enough............ hugs, Deb

post-15-1086892862.jpg

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry, how sad. Lots of Bridgekids will be there to greet her. I know Trevor my boy will be.....

Godspeed, sweet little girl. You can play pain free now. :hope:candle:gh_run2

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

im so sorry. she is pain free now. you did every thing you could. god bless you and a big hug. i know your hurting,

Guest greyhoundmom

I am so sorry I just lost my greyhouns boots yesterday and i am sure he will be at the bridge to meet her he liked other dogs.

Guest cvacchia

It's so wonderful that you've been there to love her and be with her and do all you could for her at the end of her life. I'm so sorry she didn't make it but she will have so many pups to run with now.

I'm sorry, Pheobe'smom. What heartache for you, to lose beautiful Sarah like this.

Go with God, Sarah.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest lotsahounds

My deepest sympathy!Feel comfort in the fact that you did everything you could for her and she knew she was loved! My Truman will be watching for her I'm sure! :f_pink

I heard about Sarah while visiting (Jester) a few weeks ago. Beansy, my heartdog, will be there to greet her and to take good care of her.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Deb I am so sorry. I'm sending you a big ol hug! Sweet Sarah, poor baby, just know that you were so loved and we wanted you to pull through, but it wasn't meant to be. Now you can run and play with all the other bridge kids and have no worries ever! Until we all meet again........... :weep Deb you know you did all you could for her and that's what matters, you at least gave her a chance! Bless you for all the wonderful things you do for these puppers.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry and I'm crying with you. Hugs to you, Deb, as you did all you could.

Sweet Sarah knew she was loved. Many bridgekids will be there to welcome her and keep her company...until we all meet again.

God bless you and the work you are doing. You are appreciated.

Guest BellaDonna1

Bless your heart. Adoption of greyhounds is not an easy thing sometimes. You did all you could do......believe me I understand......She will be greeted by some very special greys. God Speed Sarah........the gang at msgao

Guest Annie

Oh Deb, I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_red You must never forget that because of you Sarah knew love, and she will always have those precious memories to share with the other angels. :inlove

My heart boy Bond is also at the Bridge. I know he will find his way to Sarah, and entice her to run through the meadows with him. She will be whole and painfree forever.

God Speed Sarah. :angelwings:gh_run:gh_run:angelwings

I'm sorry Sarah had to leave for the Bridge :cry1 She'll literally be in doggie heaven now though with all those who went before her including my boy Del who'll no doubt offer to share his bridge stuffies with her :angelwings

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!