Sarah Is Heading Towards The Bridge..

Guest Phoebesmom

I'm so sorry. :cry1 It's devastating to discover something like cancer. :( I have asked my Bridge angel, Sandee to greet Sarah, and run together with complete freedom. Godspeed, little precious one. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:( I am so sorry! Run free sweet Sarah...run with the wind to many friends who are there to greet you. Godspeed Sarah... :f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest mdoughten

We only got to foster Sarah for a few days, and she will be missed. She will feel so much better on the other side. Good bye girl!!!!!!

I'm so very sorry! Run free, Sarah! :grouphugf_yellow:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest abbottandsyd
:cry1:weep:crying I'm so sorry. Deb, Sara is now running through a field without pain. Please don't say that you couldn't do enough, because I bet that if she could talk to you right now, she'd tell you that the greatest gift that you gave her was unconditional love--something that she never knew before and may not have ever known had you not been doing the work that you do. :bighug:angelwings sweet Sara.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Sarah. Our osteo kids Sweetie, Blackie, and FaeRae will be there to help her. I truly believe we WILL see them again....

Sara

Guest Snowy8

Bless your heart...I know what you're going through. I think each of us could tell you a sad story. You need to only remember the good times, how much love & comfort Sara gave you. How much she loved you. Life would not be fun if you held on to her for YOUR sake. God will take good care of her, He put her here for you to take care of & now its His turn.

When I had to give the okay for both Bool (cancer) & Brogan (spider bite) for entrance to the bridge, it was like someone had taken all the air out of my lungs & my heart ached so bad. To this day I still ache for them & I try to remember only the good times. Its only been a year & the wounds are still fresh...but I try to lean on God instead of standing on my own.

And if I didn't have my greyhound adoption friends & my friends here at Greytalk, I'd probably explode. That's what it feels like...

We're here for you, we understand your pain. Explode on us because we know how it feels. You did the right thing for Sara. Life would not be fun anymore. :gh_lay:f_pink Hilda Snowy Pegasus Banker Dear & Gabby

Guest Phoebesmom

Thank you all so very much! I am doing better today. I thought I would handle our first agency loss better than I did. I have always known that I would have to make these tough decisions but when actually faced with putting down a sweet dog that I loved, it was so much harder than I could have imagined. I think staying up all night with her when she was bitten by the snake, really bonded her to my heart. Now I am very concerned about her last fostermom, Joan and her husband George who nursed Sarah these last two weeks and loved her so much that they were going to add her to their gang.....my heart hurts for their loss. Thank you all so much and know that it really helped that you took the time to comfort me. You are all very special people! Loving hugs, Deb :kiss2

:f_white I feel so very sorry for your loss....it's the hardest thing to let them go...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Run free, Sarah.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest Snowy8

You should let Joanne & George know about this on Greytalk so they can see how supportive we are for losses like this. It might help them to grieve a little easier. :gh_lay