Osteo Thread Part 10

Posted (edited)

FINALLY got a decent photo of our tripod MooMoo in action!

53719884138_3d012daedd_k.jpg
If you click on the photo it should take you to the video.

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI
  • Like 1

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

14 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

Look at her go! :beatheart 

Amazing how agile they are on 3 legs!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Remolacha said:

When she runs you can’t even tell she is a tripod :wub:

You really can't when you see her take off from behind!

So fingers crossed...

This morning is Chemo #5!

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI
  • Like 2

Go girl go!  And go chemo go!  Do your thangs!  

• Like 1

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Chemo went fine.
ONE MORE LEFT!

But she somehow got a nick under her eye.
Poor girl.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 6:26 PM, ramonaghan said:

Mysterious greyhound injuries... :gh_runner

Yay for only one to go :banana . Do they have a bell you'll get to ring?

We should ring a bell!
Or a horn? Something!

Exactly!!!

Although she always gets treats!

So here’s a question:

Amelia lately has had some pee accidents. She doesn’t seem to know sometimes she peed when laying down.
I am 100% sure it’s from the treatments.

Anyone else have this happen?
And is there something we can do to help?

20 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

I've never had it. But chemo messes with the immune system.  Maybe she picked up a uti. Or could be completely unrelated to this and just be because she's a 6 year old spayed female. 

We will definitely bring it up at her next appt.
Hopefully once her chemo treatments are done it clears up.

Willa's got her 3-month follow-up x-rays and bloodwork tomorrow morning. All good thoughts greatly appreciated. I'm feeling pretty raw between today being the two-year anniversary of losing Sweep and knowing Willa has already survived post-amp longer than Sweep (granted, she's a lot younger). She seems fine—albeit a bit slower and sooner to tire between the heat and less exercise due to Doolin's walking strike—but you know anxiety doesn't do logic. Her appetite is great and she's been a whiny-britches because she's bored and her brother won't play with her!

• Like 1

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

6 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

Willa's got her 3-month follow-up x-rays and bloodwork tomorrow morning. All good thoughts greatly appreciated. I'm feeling pretty raw between today being the two-year anniversary of losing Sweep and knowing Willa has already survived post-amp longer than Sweep (granted, she's a lot younger). She seems fine—albeit a bit slower and sooner to tire between the heat and less exercise due to Doolin's walking strike—but you know anxiety doesn't do logic. Her appetite is great and she's been a whiny-britches because she's bored and her brother won't play with her!

I’d be right there with you with anxiety…

I’m so sorry it’s a tough time with Sweep’s anniversary. 

BUT! I send positive vibes and thoughts to you and sweet Willa… I know the scan will be clear!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I’d be right there with you with anxiety…

I’m so sorry it’s a tough time with Sweep’s anniversary. 

BUT! I send positive vibes and thoughts to you and sweet Willa… I know the scan will be clear!

Thank you! 

• Like 1

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

Nothing to see here … move along and onward Willa, doin’ it rite 👍

• Like 2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:yay :yay Nothing to see heer! :yay :yay

:grouphug

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.