Aiden's Dental Today

Oh my goodness!  What a tough call and rough day. :grouphug I hope that as the anesthesia wears off, Aiden will think of :chow and will be feeling steadier on his "pins". :kiss2 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Sweep must be talking to Petunia on the 'net to know about Let's Make A Deal at dinner time. :lol

We have 5 kinds of canned food here now after our adventure trying to put some weight on Ms. Starz. Petunia has been playing Let's Make A Deal but our version also includes cottage cheese - 4% - none of the 2% crap. :lol

Aiden, buddy, take all the time you need to recuperate. Hope you're feeling better soon. You are going to feel so much better now that your mouth is healthy. :wub:

Good job, Annie. :beatheart

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

It's been quite some time since I've had a dog who needed this type of meal service and extra lovins. Thank you Cousin Sweep for suggesting oatmeal. A wee bit of that worked this morning and must have been the jumpstart - when I got home from errands (read: shopping for Aiden) our patient was standing and gave me some low tail swishes :beatheart I could have burst! He's had a bit of minced rotisserie chikken, a bit more oatmeal with a topping of scrampled eggs, and a dollop of low salt cottage cheese on the side (with meds snuck in :thumbs-up ).

Thank you all for the nom suggestions and good healing thoughts :bighug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

1 hour ago, Time4ANap said:

Sweep must be talking to Petunia on the 'net to know about Let's Make A Deal at dinner time. :lol

We have 5 kinds of canned food here now after our adventure trying to put some weight on Ms. Starz. Petunia has been playing Let's Make A Deal but our version also includes cottage cheese - 4% - none of the 2% crap. :lol

Aiden, buddy, take all the time you need to recuperate. Hope you're feeling better soon. You are going to feel so much better now that your mouth is healthy. :wub:

Good job, Annie. :beatheart

Petunia :shakefinger  Come on, girlie :chow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

2 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I glad to read that Aiden is starting to feel more like hisownself.  Has he been reunited with Buffalo Chikken?

Buffalo Chikkin has been right next to him but I know Aiden is far from right as he hasn’t yet paid it any mind. Or, he knows it’s had a bath :lol

How is Aiden this morning?  (It's still morning here, anyway.) 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

4 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

How is Aiden this morning?  (It's still morning here, anyway.) 

Aiden has the best friends, thank you for asking about him. Friday was not good at all and yesterday was transition day but this morning he came to the kitchen and *stood* to *eat* all of his breakfast. Same for supper. Standing on a good day is difficult, let alone post-proc stupor, but he's doing so much better than Friday.  I think he's on the mend, today brought another tail wag :wub: Thanks for the good vibes!!

1 hour ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Aiden has the best friends, thank you for asking about him. Friday was not good at all and yesterday was transition day but this morning he came to the kitchen and *stood* to *eat* all of his breakfast. Same for supper. Standing on a good day is difficult, let alone post-proc stupor, but he's doing so much better than Friday.  I think he's on the mend, today brought another tail wag :wub: Thanks for the good vibes!!

Tail wags are a good sign!  Love that boy! 

1 minute ago, Time4ANap said:

Tail wags are a good sign!  Love that boy! 

Thank you! :kiss2

He's doing so much better. :beatheart :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)