It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

... say Milo and Jeter, who scored a small bag of organic fertilizer sometime yesterday. I didn't see the empty bag until today. My heart skipped several beats, but the ingredients list does not look too alarming. Wheat and fish products, for the most part. They both ate regular meals last night and this morning, and have had normal poops so far.

I should have remembered when Eve carefully hoovered up all the expensive organic grass fertilizer one spring. It was primarily corn, as I recall It took her days, but I think she sucked up every.single.grain.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Saoirse thinks she is a bird. Birdseed is her favourite snack... when I am not looking....grrr.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Wonder what plants will come up in the yard now? :bgeorge

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Remember to water them regularly.

Oh dear ...

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I had a dog once that ate a packet of "natural" fly attractant (to get the flies into a trap) I called the company and they said while the stuff was stinky and kind of disgusting, it was absolutely harmless to dogs. Apparently Fletcher wasn't the first dog to eat the stuff :rolleyes: