Allie - Phoenix Dynamite 8/28/04 - 3/22/18

Time4ANap

I was blessed to be one of Allie' s moms. She was without a doubt one of the sweetest, happiest hounds. I will forever miss her chatter when she greeted us. On her last day, I got to hear the chatter one last time....💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Oh, I am so sorry to see that Allie has left us. I loved hearing about her and seeing her photos. What a bright-eyed, feisty old lady!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I was blessed to be one of Allie' s moms. She was without a doubt one of the sweetest, happiest hounds. I will forever miss her chatter when she greeted us. On her last day, I got to hear the chatter one last time....💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thank you for loving her. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a lovely tribute for a gorgeous girl. Run free, beautiful Allie. Sending hugs to your loving family (who you brought together) from across the ocean.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

OMG, I fell in love with Allie after watching her leap and spin and run so joyfully in your video. And her in the party hat with her family.... :beatheart:beatheart How blessed she was to find so many people to love her, and make her final months so happy. I wish she could have stayed longer, but they live in the moment, and she knew for certain that she was safe, happy, and very loved.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Allie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Thank you for taking in Miss Allie - and she had a wonderful life with you!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Thank you for all of the replies. We are all missing her.

We are all so glad that she came to us when she did and that we were able to give her those great final months.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life