Spring Time Supplments

JaimeL

I currently use dasequin for my hounds. Many people here seem to really like the Springtime products. Which do you use, Fresh Factors or the Joint Health Chewables?

Thanks, Jaime

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

I use both Fresh Factors and Joint Health. Have used them for many years. My two greyhounds Luka and Peace were in the catalogs for a while.Great customer service. I had told them I recommend their products at meet and greets and the President of the company was so happy to hear this he gave me $500 credit on my account!

All of my seniors get Fresh Factors.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I use Fresh Factors and Bug Off. Two pills of each, every day. When we still had Paulie with us, I used a green powder for seniors. Off hand, I can't remember the name.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I use their Longevity powder as it is more of an "all-in-one" that combines the Fresh Factors and Joint Health (plus additional ingredients). Wouldn't recommend it for a dry food diet though as you really have to mix it into the food. Unless your dog will just eat really smelly greens powder :P

Edited by RedHead

I use their Longevity powder as it is more of an "all-in-one" that combines the Fresh Factors and Joint Health (plus additional ingredients). Wouldn't recommend it for a dry food diet though as you really have to mix it into the food. Unless your dog will just eat really smelly greens powder :P

Thanks for this. Sweep HATES the Joint Health and Fresh Factors pills, so I have to crush them with a rolling pin and add them to her kibble (and still she avoids or spits out any large-ish chunks). I was considering trying the Longevity for the sake of convenience, but sounds like that'll be a no go... :lol

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Thanks for this. Sweep HATES the Joint Health and Fresh Factors pills, so I have to crush them with a rolling pin and add them to her kibble (and still she avoids or spits out any large-ish chunks). I was considering trying the Longevity for the sake of convenience, but sounds like that'll be a no go... :lol

Nope, probably wouldn't work unless you added it to some canned food or ground meat as a topper (the company even advertises it for wet diets, not dry). I actually don't use as much as they recommend (only 1 scoop) and it turns the food completely green. Teague is picky, but he doesn't have a problem eating it at all when I stir it into his ground raw. Awesome stuff though and supposed to be their most "potent" formula.

That's the powder that I couldn't remember the name.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I used FF and JH for years and now use Longevity as per above. You could still use it with kibble IMO. Just add some water. I always add some water or even CS to it when I feed Ryder his raw meal. But my weirdo Kasey liked licking just the powder, dry. LOL, had it served separately from his meal. Yes....weird.

I only recently started trying C Complex but have no comment yet on its effectiveness.

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Thanks, I will try the Longevity.

Jaime

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

I actually use Fresh Factors, Spirulina wafers, Garlic granules(during tick season), and Skin & Coat Oil AND Cartilage Concentrate(people version) for myself. The Joint tabs can be kind of "hard" and most of my dogs didn't want to eat them. 99% of them have loved Fresh Factors though! FF is like a miracle product as far as I'm concerned. Have used Longevity too-it is also great.

Edited by racindog