Hi!

Guest TokersMom

Guest TokersMom

My name is Leigh and I just adopted my first greyhound, Toker (Budz Token) on Jan 4. I've always thought greyhounds were beautiful and having Toker in our family is like a dream come true! I tell everyone I'm teaching her how to dog and she's teaching me how to greyhound. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm not sure how to post pucs, but I'll post some as I figure it out.

Welcome from Germany. The time with your first greyhound is so very special. It will be great everytime one of them enters your life but this first experience is quite magical.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

:welcome2 There are a bunch of us here in SC, what part of the state are you in? Which group did you go through?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hey, GC too! Johnny was fostered in Charlotte. We were at Beach Bound Hounds last year and are planning again this year.

You have a lot of fellow owners around there. :)

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg