Hello From Renfrewshire, Scotland

Guest Raymondinho

Guest Raymondinho

Hello,

We adopted Bayley 8 weeks ago. She's my seventh dog, my wife's second dog but our first greyhound.

She's settling in quite well with us and our 9 year old Yorkie / Jack Russell cross, Yuuku. She doesn't seem to have too many eccentric habits but give her a few more weeks with us :)

Guest johnnydrum

Hello from the North East of England

Me and Sasha just 4 weeks into our adventures!

Its amazing watching her learn all the new things now that she has retired from racing!

Yesterday, whilst on our walk she saw a Horse...she was very keen to follow...and check her ears out (look in the background and you will see the focus of her attention!

I bet she thought " Crikey...thats a big Dog!.."

Sasha%20sees%20Horse_zpslg9fi0u8.jpg

Edited by johnnydrum

Greetings from Germany from Andy, Paddy and Colin...

...and their mom.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest Scouts_mom

Hi Bayley (and your people)! We are Henry and Bree (and Ruth)from Portland, Oregon, USA. Welcome! Isn't retirement great!

Sasha, let me give you a word of warning--Don't try to be polite and sniff that big dog's butt. It will be rude and kick!

Henry (now very wary of horses)

Edited by Scouts_mom

Guest johnnydrum

Hi Bayley (and your people)! We are Henry and Bree (and Ruth)from Portland, Oregon, USA. Welcome! Isn't retirement great!

Sasha, let me give you a word of warning--Don't try to be polite and sniff that big dog's butt. It will be rude and kick!

Henry (now very wary of horses)

Oh gosh poor Henry.

I wasnt letting her get too close....Im naturally afraid of anything THAT big...lol

Welcome, Bayley and family! I bet you get lots of comments about the combo of small and large economy size dogs.

She doesn't seem to have too many eccentric habits but give her a few more weeks with us

She's waiting till she catches you off guard. :) I had a perfect girl whose first hint of quirkiness was to steal the bathmat every time someone took a shower.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Welcome from Virginia!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Hello from us! :welcome2

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg