Hello From Wiltshire, Uk!

Guest Dibdib

Guest Dibdib

Hi!

I'm Chris, this is my first dog, Blu. He just moved in today - hes about 2 years old and he's a rescue, but seemingly not an ex-racer:

20160315%20Blu.jpg

And we just wanted to say hi from Wiltshire, UK :)

Welcome from Florida!

Blu is gorgeous! There is nothing like first adopting your first Greyhound... Congratulations and enjoy the wonderful journey!

Cheryl - "Mom" to RUNNER (Gunnah, born 6/15/2012) and FARGO (Ridin Shotgun, born 8/21/2015). Missing my Grey-Angels HEISMAN (RX Heisman) (3/29/2005-2/1/2016) and ALEX (Bevenly) (4/15/2005-6/7/2018).

:welcome2 from London to you and the handsome Blu!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Welcome from Germany. Blu is a very handsome fellow.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Handsome boy! Out of interest, why do you think he's not an ex-racer? Are his ears tattoed?

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Dibdib

The rescue I got him from said they didn't think he was a racer, and there are no tattoos in his ears, so I'm pretty sure he's just a pet.

He's settling in really well, and is already acting like an overgrown cat, so I think he's going to be pretty happy here :)

:wave From Dorset.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Congratulations, he is gorgeous!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

What a beautiful profile.

and is already acting like an overgrown cat, so I think he's going to be pretty happy here

:lol

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter