Pepper Is Struggling Today.

Hi all, Pepper is struggling today he is very low and off his food, that's never been known. and nodes bigger than ever and swelling to side of head,we are going to make him as comfortable as possible tonight and off to vets tomorrow, not looking foreward to this ,fearing the worst :cry1

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry about Pepper .Keeping all my Fingers crossed :goodluck , he will feel better tomorrow . I will be looking for an Update .

Oh no, poor Pep. I hope the vet can make him more comfortable....but I know how you must be feeling.

Hugs to all

Eta: I was looking at the pics I took of when Pep met Johnny as I was downloading them onto my iPad to post here sometime, he always makes me smile when I see his pics.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Good luck. I've always enjoyed posts about Pepper :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I hope so mel but steroids not having any effect now he looks in pain, not eating. I`m crumbling, thought I was prepared but its heartbreaking :cry1

I am so sorry Peter, Chris and I both know exactly how you are feeling, hang in there just a bit longer for your fantastic, funny boy :grouphug:cry1

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I hope so mel but steroids not having any effect now he looks in pain, not eating. I`m crumbling, thought I was prepared but its heartbreaking :cry1

I'm so sorry your having to go through this right now. :grouphug You never said if it was lymphoma, but if it is be prepared that you might not be able to wait until tomorrow to take him in if his body is starting to crash. I hesitated taking Beanie in the evening she died thinking she would be alright until the morning. It was one of the worse mistakes of my life, which she paid for in suffering I can't begin to describe by the time I ended rushing her to the evet that evening to be euthanized.

Is he running a temperature? Beanie's body felt like it was on fire by the time I reached the evet.

I really hope this is not the case with Pepper, but you need to be prepared to take action quickly if it is and hopefully the evet is close as the one I had to take Beanie to was not.

:( :( :(

Hugs for both of you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

So sorry you this is happening. Sending thoughts and prayers for you and Pepper.

debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....