De-Lurking In Texas To Say Hello!

TexasMermaid

Howdy from the greyt state of TX! Long time lurker here, I found this site many years ago and finally joined towards the end of 2012. I still lurk a lot, but have learned so much from this forum and its members. I decided I should get with the program and introduce myself and our pups!

My husband & I live in the DFW area. We adopted two greys in 2006, about six months apart. They are both 10 now and doing pretty well for seniors (no one has yet told them that is what they are). :clap

I've been around long enough to know the :rules so I hope I can get the bucket to cooperate.

Connie (Connies Fullofit - and yes, she is full of it!) is our beautiful brindle babe who is usually getting into some kind of mischief. She can be bossy and knows what she wants! She is our stuffy-killer extraordinaire.

Connie_I_am_not_guilty_zps49fd496c.jpg

But really she is just a happy, happy girlie!

Connie_face_zps2914368a.jpg

Chase (No Worries aka Ace) is a tender soul who always leaves the house dressed for the finest party but when he gets home from a night of carousing...

Chase_chillin_zpsf36d8841.jpg

He is stunning if I do say so (without bias, right?!?), so he's fairly used to having the compliments come his way as well as the flashy box.

Chase_face_zps6a00b453.jpg

That is enough for now. I am truly greytful to everyone that posts info in Health & Medical and Training & Behavior and I hope I can contribute too with some of our experiences. Cute & Funny and Everything Else cracks me up. Everything is really greyt around here!

Jennifer

Jennifer, mom to Galen (GableTeletubbie) and Trixie fka Mooch (MostAggressive)
Always missing Connie (Connies Fullofit) and Chase (No Worries aka "Ace") & IG Angels Velvet and Bitsy

Gorgeous pups! Would never guess they were 10! Welcome from Maryland.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:wave Welcome, Jennifer, Connie, & Chase!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

What a great intro, and what fabulous looking hounds! :)

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl.