Gary (Hallo Smoke Em) May 25, 2000 - January 26, 2013

linda

Linda, I am so sorry. The words just seem so inadequate. Your tribute to Gary was so touching, the love and deep bond you shared so clear and I know you will miss him forever.

What a wonderful long life Gary had with you. The dream of every greyhound and the reality of far too few - to celebrate 10 years in his forever home with you. May all the memories that you shared through those years help you through your grief at his loss.

Gary, what a special boy - and you touched so many of us through the WFUBCC. Know that we will always remember you. Godspeed

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am heartfelt sorry with tears that Gary had to leave you. Ten years with such a sweet gentleman hound -- Gary always had the most sensitive look about him -- I know your heart hurts very much. But it was ten years of true love between you both, and that is worth the world. It's always too soon, but he was happy and in love with you every single day. I hope the love you shared brings you some comfort soon.

Love that captures the heart and touches the soul, remains forever. Hold the special memories
close to your heart.

Run free, handsome boy.......

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Linda I truly hope that the pain you are feeling right now will someday be replaced with the warm feelings from all your special memories the past ten years with Gary. He was a very special boy, and will be missed on the Chat Club forever. Run free sweet boy and find Molly.

Many hugs and tears,

Carol Ann

:gh_run2 :gh_run2 :gh_run2

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so very, very sorry :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

those black boys really are the best, aren't they :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a joy that you had so many years with him.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl.