New From Bucks County, Pa

Guest houndsnmore

Welcome :welcome2 from another IG'er! :digicam

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Welcome! Do you have a greyhound in your past, present, or future?

I have one, Pepper. I adopted her last year.

Hi from beautiful :rotfl Trenton, NJ! :welcome2

Hello!!!! I would love get my Pepper socialized with other greys. We took her to a function at NGAP where we adopted her. She was quite frightened. At the dog park she doesn't take to other dogs, tail between the leg. Would be great to meet up one day :)

Hey, good to see you here! :)

And I know you from instagram!!!! Hello :bunny

Hi welcome from Collingswood, NJ - the place that holds Philly bridges in place :lol

Hello there!!! So many beautiful greys!!!!

Welcome from another Bucks County greyhound adopter.

Hello, you are very close to me. Would love to get my Pepper together with other greys!

Hello!!!! I would love get my Pepper socialized with other greys. We took her to a function at NGAP where we adopted her. She was quite frightened. At the dog park she doesn't take to other dogs, tail between the leg. Would be great to meet up one day :)

Hello, you are very close to me. Would love to get my Pepper together with other greys!

There's a greyhound walk in Veteran's Park (Hamilton, NJ) every Sunday at 11. Any hound from any group is welcome, and they all seem to enjoy it. We're planning to meet through the winter as long as the weather is decent. A couple of the folks who come have smaller dogs, but it's worked well so far. Even my crazy Brees has figured out that the little dogs are not for eating!

Linky

We also go up to New Hope and Lambertville a lot in warmer weather. Riverhorse brewery allows dogs in the tasting room, so that's a good trip for socialization. Triumph and Bitter Bob's in New Hope have dog-friendly patios and excellent food. We'd be happy to plan a get-together in the Spring. (A bunch of GTers met at Triumph in early fall and had a blast!)

My e-mail address is in my profile. Feel free to use it.

There's a greyhound walk in Veteran's Park (Hamilton, NJ) every Sunday at 11. Any hound from any group is welcome, and they all seem to enjoy it. We're planning to meet through the winter as long as the weather is decent. A couple of the folks who come have smaller dogs, but it's worked well so far. Even my crazy Brees has figured out that the little dogs are not for eating!

Linky

We also go up to New Hope and Lambertville a lot in warmer weather. Riverhorse brewery allows dogs in the tasting room, so that's a good trip for socialization. Triumph and Bitter Bob's in New Hope have dog-friendly patios and excellent food. We'd be happy to plan a get-together in the Spring. (A bunch of GTers met at Triumph in early fall and had a blast!)

Hello Hello from across the river in NJ. I highly recommend the Hamilton walk. It's a wonderful group of greys/owners. It has done wonders for our grey's socialization.

Riverhound - Brees does great and has enough manners to not try and eat a cupcake out of another dog's mouth like Lila did! I'm still bitter I missed that and MH wasn't quick enough to get a picture!

Guest houndsnmore

Linky

This is great!!! Thank you so much for this information. I am going to try to make it this Saturday.

Welcome from Montgomery County, PA (Schwenksville/Collegeville). What town in Bucks County?

Hope to meet you and your Pepper sometime. NGAP is a great organization - I adopted my first grey from them 20 years ago. :ghplaybow

Jackie, and greys Dazzle and Tangerine, and kittehs Sharke and Pepper :welcome2

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle