Truman Is Running With The Angels

Guest BooMooandDoo

What an exceptional dog he must have been!

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Truman.

Oh,Truman, your Mom understood you so well, and loved and misses you so very much. Send her a sign that you're okay.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was, indeed, a special guy.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I still can't process that Truman is gone, he was larger than life through his antics, his stories, and through his ever-present self in Em's and your lives. My heartfelt condolences on this most difficult loss :(:grouphug

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Had to come find you here to see if you really meant Truman! Oh, Lori. My heart is breaking with you. That big beautiful boy was a real crush of mine, and I'll never forget the times we spent together, here at our place, at that dog park in Everett, and even in Solvang. Those big, somewhat troublesome guys can also be real heart-breakers, as Pogo has taught me too.

Big hugs to you!!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I am just reading this....and am so sorry to hear about your beautiful Truman! May you find peace in your wonderful memories.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greytbig

So very sorry for your loss. Losing a Grey is so difficult, but when it is sudden.....there are no words. He is at the biggest Greyhound play group ever, now, but will always be alive in your heart. Godspeed sweet Truman.

:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Guest bethac

I am so very sorry for your loss. Truman is one of those unforgettable hounds - because you shared so much of him with us. Thank you. Godspeed Truman. :grouphug