Godspeed Jimmy!

lovinggreysslp

So sorry for your loss. Godspeed, sweetheart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

He may not have been with you as long as you would have liked, but he certainly enjoyed every minute, despite his challenges. Thank you for giving him the love and attention he deserved in the twilight of his life! I am so sorry he couldn't stay longer. Godspeed, Jimmy.:f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very sorry. I followed his course and hoped that he would recover. My thoughts are with you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest greygirls2

Jimmy will always be grateful for the love you gave him and he knows you did all that you could for him. He'll lovingly watch over you now as you've done for him. Run fast and free now Jimmy and rest on the softest of Angel's wings. :f_red

Thank you for taking in Jimmy and making him part of the pack. Even though his time with you was short, I'm sure that he knew how much he was loved. I'm so sorry that he had to leave.

Run-free Jimmy! f_yellow

Couldn't say it any better.....

I'm so sorry for you.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh my heart fell when I saw sweet Jimmy's name. I was hoping he was doing OK. sad.gif I'm so very sorry for your loss. And I'm so sorry Jimmy couldn't stay here longer with a family who loved him so very much. I'm sure his time with you was full of wonderful things - he was a lucky boy. Godspeed Jimmy! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis