Aquitaine At Ever Now

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More good thoughts for your girl. We are here for you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

White light and healing thoughts for your girl. :hope

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:hope for something not too serious

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Quick update: now the diagnosis is fatty lipoma (hopefully) that is hopefully benign. Surgery tomorrow to remove spleen and then chemo. 

If it is a fatty lipoma, she shouldn't need chemo. I, personally, have fatty lipoma on my body, and do not need to have them removed. I can understand why you would want her's removed, but she wouldn't need any additional treatment.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

A lipoma would be fantastic. B9, B9, B9!

What triggered the trip to the e-vet, was she in discomfort?

Every few months there is a 4:00 am poopy need. Today's just didn't feel right. She was lethargic on the lead. When we came in she couldn't get comfortable. I took her out a second time for another poop and she was still droopy and not settling down. I logged on here and quickly watched the bloat video and felt better knowing it wasn't that but knew that something was just off. So, off to the evet we went.

Surgery tomorrow. Had to have my best friend the ER doc call my stepfather and give him the medical facts then I had to ask to borrow his credit card as the surgery, overnights, tests today, etc. etc. are at close to $6,000. Next call is to the insurance company. Anyone want to buy a lovely diamond pendant? Just in time for Christmas? I inherited it, don't wear yellow gold (bezel and chain) so it has hung unworn for 5 years.

The surgeon says that even when they get it out, it is very hard with spleen masses to tell what they are. It could be a blood clot, which in this case would be a good thing, the fatty lipoma, something malignant, or even, though they said it doesn't look like it, a hemangiosarcoma after all. There are no mets on her lungs or liver and the mass hasn't burst. That is on our side. The surgeon seemed cautiously optimistic.

My girl came to me five years ago this month after I lost Morgaine to status on 12/20. I love her more than breathing. She just has to be okay.

Edited by carronstar