Rascal

rascalsmom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Melissa I am so very very sorry for all of our losses. I can envision Rascal and Ruby together on one side of Elizabeth with Buddy on the other jogging a golden pathway as they watch over you ~

Run with the angels sweet Rascal you are with the very very best ~

Melissa, I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Rascal. It must be of great comfort to know that Rascal is reunited with her sister. Sending you a hug at this sad time.

:grouphug

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I am so very, very sorry. Your tribute to Rascal was very touching...............she surely was the perfect 1st Greyhound. I am sure Elizabeth was waiting to welcome her and all of your babies will be watching over you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

My heart aches for you. :brokenheart I'm so sorry for yet another loss of a beloved hound. Godspeed, sweet Rascal... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am SO very sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh, Melissa, my heart fell out of my chest when I saw Rascal's name here. :cry1

I am so very sorry that she had to leave you, but I'm sure Elizabeth was there to greet her and was happy to see her.

Sending loads and loads of :grouphug 's

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Melissa, I remember these three through your stories. I still think of you often as time marches on (for many reasons). I am sorry to hear about Rascal. As you know Rascal is in good company but I know that does not bring much comfort now. I wish there were words to comfort you. I send you a hug! Godspeed Rascal and may the wind always be at your back.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry Rascal had to leave you. You've had a lot of heartache in the last couple of years. :grouphug I've always enjoyed seeing pictures of your beautiful girls.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

I am so sorry Rascal had to leave you. You've had a lot of heartache in the last couple of years. :grouphug I've always enjoyed seeing pictures of your beautiful girls.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

Boy, you aren't kidding. Since March 2009 I have lost three dogs, my daughter, and my mother. :(

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

I am so very sorry :cry1 :cry1 I thought Rascal was beautiful (and Ruby and Buddy too). One of my earliest memories of GT was the siggy you had with Ruby and Rascal lying on the couch next to each other :heart

Rest in peace, pretty girl...

:gh_run2

:grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.