Cracked Pads- What Do You Use?

Guest verthib

Bag Balm or sometimes Corona hoof cream.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Bag Balm or Musher's Secret. Both work well.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I second Tuff Foot; great stuff. I found it cheapest at Gun Dog Supply. http://www.gundogsupply.com/?utm_nooverride=1&gclid=CM25jrzHyqwCFQpb7Aodv2mmaw

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Pinky gets bag balm on her feet and then she wears baby socks. We usually do this every Sunday.

383572637.jpg

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

We used to put Udderly Smooth Udder Cream on Phantom's cracked feet. Udder Cream

I know it sounds a bit weird, and it may show my Wisconsin roots, but it works wonderfully! It's also great on human skin too!

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

I wonder if these products would help Gary not slip and slide on my kitchen floor...

No, but rubber backed throw rugs will!

Bag balm is sort of like Vaseline with lanolin in it (and some other good stuff). You don't want it on your floors.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest snoopycomehome

We also use bag balm and toddler socks with tape. Dragon gets boy socks and Gypsy gets girl socks. We usually just leave them on at night while they are sleeping and air out during the day.