You Ate What?

Interesting x-rays. I've never seen a duck like that. :blink: Yah, that's a lot of money for a duck. I don't know at what point I'd say, "I can't afford this any more," for my Annie Bella. I hope I never have to find out.

Edited by Feisty49

of course i would pay for two surgeries for a duck.

those are pretty funny :lol

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest greysmitten

Great list!

The baby bottle nipples don't surprise me - Azi has chewed the tops off of many, including those on pacifiers.

But holy - the Gorilla Glue graph is scary.

Wow. :eek Wonder if they make muzzles with poop guards for ducks??

Beth has Doberman friends who have gotten in trouble eating a lot of nasty stuff -- they'll scarf down whatever inedible objects they can find at the park. Really stresses their mom out. Makes me VERY glad the worst thing Beth likes to eat is frozen poop.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

OMG!! :eek My boss and I were just talking a few days ago about the things his young BeaBull (Beagle-Bulldog mix, one of the new designer mutt breeds :rolleyes: ) has eaten and her items pale in comparison to these. :lol I had to send the link to him, though....he'll get a laugh out of it on Monday.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

http://www.veterinar...?cm_mmc=4996256

...I know ducks can be sweet and endearing, but who in the heck pays for TWO surgeries on a duck???:blink::blush:unsure

Does AFLAC have pet insurance?

:lol

Hopefully grandma did this :brushteeth after the recovery surgery :sick

(edited to correct toofers)

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

...I know ducks can be sweet and endearing, but who in the heck pays for TWO surgeries on a duck???:blink::blush:unsure

I'd tell the vet to do the surgeries and then just put it on their bills......

sorry, but sometimes I quack me up.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'd tell the vet to do the surgeries and then just put it on their bills......

sorry, but sometimes I quack me up.

Oh boy :rotfl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.