Rainey -- Lg's Rainey

RaineysMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute. I followed your thread in H and M. You and your husband gave her so much love. My thoughts are with you and your husband. The extraordinary love between the two of them just jumps off the screen in those photos.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

So sorry for your loss. God-speed Rainey.

:f_white

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

I am so very sorry for your loss, I followed your story in H&M, you all fought hard for Rainey and loved her so much, my prayers are w/you @ this difficult time. Run free sweet Rainey :gh_run:f_pink:f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

My heart breaks for you, Bruce and Nub. Your tribute is beautiful. I am so sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

How sad, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a lovely tribute to your sweet Rainey.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She was a very special and precious girl.

Godspeed Rainey.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Rainey.

Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest GriffinsMom

What a beautiful tribute. I'm sure that Rainey knew just how much she was loved by her entire family. Godspeed to the Bridge Rainey where you will be healthy and happy once again.

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

Kim and Bruce, I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Rainey. She is playing with all the other's now.

Run free Rainey...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest indigojen

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss of Rainey. You know how much I loved your sweet, soft girl. She was beautiful and we'll all miss her.

Jen

Kim,

That is a magnificent tribute to an amazing girl. She obviously was loved dearly and paid back in kind. She is now running free with all the others that have gone before her.

Run free Rainey, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Energy11

Just reading this now. ... Rainey was our inspiration to give Our Goldie a chance! They look alike ...they had similar symptoms ...

I KNOW, if it wasn't for you guys and Rainey, Goldie would be at The Bridge. YOU guys gave us hope, and, because of this, I pursued further help for her. We love you for this, and please know ... it was mainly because of your Rainey! We love you all VERY VERY much!

Dee, John, and Goldie! Her brothers, Curfew, Oakly, Staggerlee, and sister, Cari, too!

I am happy Rainey is free of her pain and "demons ..." running free. Love you, Rainey!

My condolences on the loss of your beautiful Rainey. I had followed her story with horror that such awful things can happen to such lovely, sweet, funny creatures. :( I sure was not ready for the ending.

You fought so hard for her; and your love for her comes shining thru your tribute to her. May her memories bring you some comfort & peace.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi