Ferris Running Free

Guest shannonrw

God Speed, Ferris.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

cry1.gif I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome Ferris. grouphug.gifflowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FreddyGirl

This is a difficult time for all of you. There are many here who can offer comfort knowing what you are going through. They are never with us long enough.

Godspeed sweet Ferris. :gh_runner Run with the angels.

Shannon, I am very sorry for your loss of Ferris. He sounds like a sweet boy. You will find we share the grief of every Grey that passes. He will be in good company.

Run free Ferris, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

we are very sorry for your loss of ferris, shannon. i am posting his picture here for you. he was a beautiful boy. godspeed, ferris.

5222539316_771931a10c.jpg

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

His picture brought tears to my eyes. He was truly beautiful, and spread a lot of love in his 11 years.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Ferris.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest shannonrw

All,

Thank you so much for your words of kindness. I am doing better and his sister Magnolia is not crying any longer. I was worried about her since animals do mourn and they were always together. Thanks again to all of those who posted, I appreciate it!!!

Shannon

Guest Ohiogreymom

Shannon, what a handsome boy! :wub: He has "those" eyes, the kind you can get lost in. :kiss2 I'm so very sorry ! :grouphug:f_red Run free sweetheart, you're whole again. :gh_run Darlene

:weep Beautiful tribute. I loved the photos. Always together. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Godpseed sweet Ferris :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.