My Dylan....

Guest Baloos_Mom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having lost our first two that close together, I know the place you are in right now.

I am so sorry for losses. Words are difficult, but, know that we all share your sorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so very sorry. I know how devastated you must be losing both so close together, we went through it also. Godspeed sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry. God Speed beautiful pup.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy. I my deepest sympathy for the pain you must be in by losing your babies so close together. Godspeed to the Bridge Dylan.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest Baloos_Mom

Thank you everyone! I am so glad that Greytalk exists at times like this...there aren't many people that understand how shattered I am like you guys all do!! Thank you again for all your kind words...it means so much! :heart

I am so sorry. Loss is certainly never easy but it is ever so hard when you lose your hounds so close together. Godspeed Dylan!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I just can't imagine losing two in such a short time. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh I'm so sorry. How utterly devastating. Take comfort in your love. The love that with which you let him cross over without unwanted and undue suffering, with his dignity-sacredly as it should be. Love so strong that as it says in the Bible- the fires of it can never be quenched. They will be with you always. You are in my prayers. God bless you.

Baloo...Dyl...maybe you could send your Mom a sign. She misses you so and loves you soooo much.

:f_red:gh_face:gh_lay:f_red