Talentedmrripley

Burpdog

Kathy said I could share this with Greytalk:

Sad news. Ripley went to the bridge at 4:55 today. He had a stroke. The vet called it a neuroligocial event. Whatever. The end result was the same. He went in peace.

I'm just not ready to talk about him....

Kathy (summertime)

Hall of Fame 2008. Captain 2001 & 2002 All-America Team. Rural Rube and Flashy Sir Award Winner. Tampa Speed Classic. Derby Lane TR 30.15. Tampa TR 30.02

getuphere-1.jpg

Memybunny-1.jpg

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh No! I caught my breath when I saw his name here. I'm so very sorry. He was one very special boy. He will forever be in the memory of a lot of people around the country. Godspeed Ripley.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh my goodness ... I am so very sorry to hear this. He will certainly be missed ......

Godspeed Ripley ... run fast and free.......

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

I'm so sorry. Many hugs to Kathy and all Ripley's friends and family.

Godspeed, special boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no... :( I'm so very sorry. I met this precious boy a year and a half ago when I was going through Kansas and visited the GH Hall of Fame. What a sweetie pie. :heart Godspeed, precious Ripley... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am sorry to read this. He was a beautiful boy, please pass along my sympathies to Kathy.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

So sorry. What a beautiful boy.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.