Talentedmrripley

Burpdog

Sincere condolences to Kathy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fandogs

God speed Ripley. You were indeed talented and very special...you will be missed by many in the racing world, as well as in your retirement world. I met you at the Hall of Fame... A place where your life history deserves to reside.

Run free. sweet boy. Condolences to your family.

Noooo! My heart sunk when I saw his name. I'm so sorry Kathy. :f_yellow

Godspeed handsome Ripley :gh_run Go race the stars like an angel should.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest summertime

Thank you to all of you for your kind words. Thank you to Diane for letting Ripley's friends know of his passing. Francie shared in the our decision. There was no other option. He will rest with Chig in our memorial space under the gold greyhound. Ripley's Hall of Fame family and his race owners Francie and Donna thank everyone for being such good friends to Ripley. He reigned as he passed. With majestic dignity.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was my boy, Jack's Daddy.

We met Ripley last year when we visited Abilene. He was such a sweet boy.

RIP :gh_run

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Guest Liz_in_PA

Oh. We visited in the summer of 2009. My daughter fell in love with him and spent the entire time cuddling with him. I don't think she saw any of the museum.

He knew that was his home and that everyone visiting was there with his permission. Such a lovely dog.

Very sorry to hear about Ripley.

I got to meet him several times at the Hall of Fame, such a sweet boy and a great ambassador for greyhounds.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

I'm so sorry to hear this...I would have loved to have met him...he certainly lived up to his name. Rest well sweetie...you deserve it.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross